Five types of object-specific action:
- Object-specific CREATE ACTION create records that are automatically associated with related records.
- Object-specific UPDATE ACTION make it easy for users to edit records. You can define the fields that are available for update.
- Object-specific LOG A CALL actions let users enter notes about calls, meetings, or other interactions that are related to a specific record.
- Object-specific CUSTOM ACTIONS invoke Lightning components, Visualforce pages, or canvas apps that let users interact with or create records that have a relationship to an object record.The Visualforce page for an object-specific custom action must include the standard controller for the relevant object.
- SEND EMAIL ACTION, available only on CASES, give users access to a simplified version of the Case Feed Email action on Salesforce1.
Refer to trailhead :Creating Object-Specific Quick Actions