Chatter Basic : Developing a Rollout Strategy
What are some best practices to promote a successful Chatter rollout and ongoing success?
Use cases that describe the business needs.
- Executive sponsorship.
- Videos and user guidelines.
- Pre-launch communication plan.
- All of the above.
What is NOT a step you should take to prepare for a profile-based rollout of Chatter?
- Contact Salesforce to have the feature enabled.
- Create a Chatter sharing rule.
- Review all profiles and permission sets.
- Determine which users need access.
- First thing Monday morning, to get people’s attention.
- On the last sales day of the month, when it’s needed most.
- After hours, to minimize disruption.
- During the holidays, when no one is around.
- They can help you identify high priority use cases, and their support is important.
- They know the best way to administer Salesforce.
- They need a list of steps to turn on Chatter permissions for their teams.
- It’s not necessary to meet with them; adoption will occur naturally.
Trailhead :Developing a Rollout Strategy